8. Intellectual property and mobile application restrictions
8.1. By using the Mobile Application, the User acknowledges and agrees that all, without exception, the contents of the Mobile Application (including, but not limited to: audiovisual works, text and graphic materials, computer programs, trademarks/service marks, logos), content structure Of the Mobile Application, the program code of the Mobile Application and/or its parts are the results of intellectual activity, the exclusive right to which belongs in full to the Administrator. The exclusive right, as well as other intellectual rights (if applicable) to the above results of intellectual activity, do not pass to the User as a result of using the Mobile Application and concluding the Agreement.
8.2. The User is prohibited from copying, modifying, changing, deleting, supplementing, publishing, transferring the results of intellectual activity contained in the Mobile Application, creating derivative works, manufacturing or selling goods / providing services based on them, reproduce, display or in any other way exploit or use such results intellectual activity without the direct permission of the Administrator. When quoting materials from the Mobile Application, if this is directly provided for by the functions of the Mobile Application, the User undertakes to provide a link to the Mobile Application.
8.3. For the avoidance of doubt, the User is prohibited from:
● copy and/or distribute any information (including parts and components of Courses, logos, and trademarks/service marks) received in the Mobile Application unless such function is directly provided in the Mobile Application (for example, "Share" / "Make repost ");
● use the information received in the Mobile Application to carry out commercial activities, to make a profit, or to use in any way contrary to the law, except for skills acquired based on information received under the Agreement;
● copy or otherwise use the software part (program code or part of the code) of the Mobile Application, as well as its design;
● post personal data of third parties in the Mobile Application without their consent, including, but not limited to: home addresses, phone numbers, passport data, e-mail addresses;
● post commercial advertisements, commercial offers, campaign information, and any other intrusive information in the Mobile Application, unless the placement of such information is expressly agreed with the Administrator;
● change in any way the software part of the Mobile Application, take actions aimed at changing the functioning and performance of the Mobile Application;
● insult and otherwise violate the rights and freedoms of other users of the Mobile Application, third parties, as well as groups of persons;
● use foul language, carry out or disseminate information containing calls for mass riots, the implementation of extremist activities, participation in mass (public) events held in violation of the established procedure, disseminate information necessary to obtain the results of intellectual activity.